How to contribute to Literal Substance
If you have something insightful you would like to share with our readers, you’re welcome to submit a final draft of your piece to our editorial team. We understand that our success depends on our team and we desire dynamic contributors to assist in making our vision become a reality.
Who are we looking for?
Most of our contributors are experts on one or more of the subjects we cover. They include professors, activist, educators, entrepreneurs, executives, attorneys, consultants, authors, professional service providers, journalists, technologists, and community leaders. Our contributors provide thoughtful commentary on a range of topics. It’s recommended that you spend time reading through the site to get an idea of the type of stories we publish.
How does it work?
Send the final draft of your piece, a proposed headline, brief bio, and links to any other pieces you’ve published to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a moment to review the guidelines below before your submission.
- Submissions must represent the Literal Substance brand and meet quality standards.
- Please ensure that articles are relevant and current.
- All contracted writers must ensure that they can commit to requested deadlines.
- Please submit one sample of previous written work.
- Final submissions must be in a word document AND pasted into the body of the email.
- Contributors must be willing to sign a Writer’s Contract giving Literal Substance the rights to publish and distribute your work.